Blogs I read

Monday, June 3, 2013

My handmade business cards

Recently I run out of my business cards. So this time around I decided not to print new ones, but rather to make my own cards. All I needed was a stamp with my shop's name, url and e-mail (which I had custom made), nice thick paper and some washi tape. After a few hours of stamping my brand new handmade cards were ready.


Now I can make more of them whenever I want, plus I can change the design too if I get bored with the current one :) 

Isn't this little fox super cute?? I bought this stamp recently but unfortunately don't remember where from.  

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Now I want to put this fox everywhere :)

      Delete
  2. Cleverly done! What a coincidence -- yesterday, I ordered some business cards online. It was my first time, and I am nervous about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juanita! I'm sure your cards will be super pretty!! But I understand you being nervous. It's a process we can't control :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Alekaki!!! The fox is super cute ♥♥

      Delete
  4. I love handmade business cards because they look impressive. Your business card is awesome and creatively designed, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look awesome, and yes, the fox looks really cute! The goal of a business card is to gain the attention of the person you gave it to; the one you have is really an eye-catcher. Not only does it boasts of your creativity, there are signs of professionalism. Good luck, and I hope you create more wonderful business cards like this to hand over to the public! :)

    Bobette Marr @ Digital Print Ink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...