Blogs I read

Friday, February 3, 2012

Bookstores are dangerous!

Yesterday Mr G. and I met for lunch in the afternoon. Before going to the restaurant I had to make a quick stop in a bookstore. The A1.2. German course will soon begin, so I needed to buy the book for it. I  only needed this one book. But after more then an hour later we left the bookstore with these...


Hence the title of today's post. The book that I actually needed is the blue one at the very bottom... But once you're in there and having all these treasures around you, it's very difficult to resist buying them. Especially when the bookstore itself looks like this...


Crappy photos taken with my phone camera

It's an amazing place! I could live there!! Really, do you need anything more??? Bookstores make me very happy!


2 comments:

  1. Concrete Blonde was the first Connelly book i ever "read". The rest is history! enjoy! Και πολύχρονος ο Τζώρτζ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Το ξεκίνησα κιόλας κι έχω κολλήσει!! Είναι πολύ καλό!
      Ο Γιώργος λέει "Ευχαριστώ!"

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...