Blogs I read

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The view from my window

I'm back!! Finally!! With everything that was going on the past few weeks I didn't even noticed that it's spring already!! The other day I went outside dressed as if I was going to the North Pole and the heat just heat me!! I love it!! We've been having a really great weather for the last 5 days! I hope it stays that way.

It's almost a month since we moved to our new apartment. At the beginning we didn't have any forniture, except for the bed and the sofa :) Things were all over the place and I needed to do something about it. So I created a cupboard out of the sofa boxes, 2 bedside tables, out of the boxes that the lamps came in and a little bin for the bathroom. It helped a little.

DIY closet :)

But only for a little while, because not later than that, our stuff arrived and it was chaos all over again. Wherever you looked there were boxes. I think I even had a dream about them once. Have I mentioned how much I don't like moving??? We have tried to do our best to get them out of the way as soon as we could. But still many boxes are unpacked and will stay that way for a little bit longer, basically  because we don't have the space to put all of these things in. We still have to get a real closet. All of our clothes are in the boxes and this can be really frustrating some times.

Same thing goes for my craft room. All of my supplies are packed, but I'm working on it. I have my computer set up, the sewing machine is out of the box. I will need to oil it though before I can start sewing again. That is if I'll ever find the oil bottle in this mess. I really love my little studio though. I never had one before and I'm really grateful I can have it. Look at the view from my window.


You see all that trees?? I can wait to see them all green. It's so quiet out there. Can you spot the bird's nest just outside my window? It's empty right now, but I hope it won't stay that way for long. I love spring.

p.s. I think we have a ghost in our building. I keep on hearing noises outside our door (we live on the last floor...). Old wooden floors can be loud. But when I look through the peep hole, no one is there. Mystery....  :)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...