Blogs I read

Friday, July 6, 2012

Barcelona // Catalunya

Mr. G and I spent a lovely week in Barcelona. Our new friends, a couple from my VHS invited us to their wedding. They were even kind enough to let us stay at their home. I wanted to visit Barcelona for some time now and this was a great opportunity to combine the wedding with some sightseeing.

The city is really beautiful. Although there was a heat wave which made moving really difficult.


Beautiful work of Antoni Gaudí
Amazing colors at La Boqueria market 
Yummy food at La Boqueria market 
I love how green the city is.

I want to go back and see more things. But in Spring or Autumn :) If you like to see more photos visit the Barcelona set on my Flickr page.

I think I'll write a separate post for the wedding :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...